July 9, 2012

Thinking of hand bouquet?

Last night was a night of fresh flowers! Girls totally love flowers! Snapping vast pictures of us holding those roses and some other gorgeous-unknown-flowers made me think of wedding hand bouquet, seriously. I've never received neither a bouquet nor a single flower all my life, and last night I went crazy over those stunning fresh flowers! I've learned some names of flowers - other than roses today, haha :D There are lilies, tulips, stephanotis, hydrangea, baby's breath, and a lot more. My favourite will be calla lilies and baby's breath! Roses are beautiful, but, too mainstream lah. Hahah! Roses for me are too common, so if I were to choose my hand bouquet, I'll go for calla lilies and baby's breath.

These are what I brought home yesterday. Lovely, isn't it?

These are calla lilies!

And here's the cutest one, baby's breath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment