June 29, 2012

A New Leaf

It's Friday, but not the usual Friday, for I do not have classes today. Hooray! My theme for today is: Turning over a new leaf. Over je kau Nad nak tema bagai.

Well, mungkin ramai yang tak tahu sebelum ni aku dah pernah menulis di blog, it used to be my happy place. I stopped writing since the you-know-what-tragedy began. I was heartbroken, and was a crybaby back then. But I made it here, alive, and stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, huh? *aku sangat kurang ketinggian padahal*

So, I decided to turn over a new leaf, though it was not easy. I started to write again. The thing is, when the relationship's over, I found myself freer than ever. I enjoyed myself, and love myself more. I guess I'm giving my heart a break, a chance to cherish the moment I never cherished before. I can't deny that some times, little things do remind me of him, but in a split second, I manage to be back on track. Haha :D

I turned 22 last May, what I wished for on that day was "O Allah, give me strength to survive all the rough days onwards". Kadang-kadang manusia memang cepat alpa, cepat lupa kepada Sang Pencipta. Tak terkecuali lah aku. Astaghfirullah. Kita hanya mampu merancang, tapi Dia lah yang menentukan. Kalau dah bukan jodoh, usaha lah kot mana pun takkan jadi jugak. I would like to share a quote with you guys,

"One day, you will meet someone that explains why it never worked out with anyone else"

And I really hope I'll meet that someone someday. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment