June 27, 2012

BIG :)

Okay, Korean dramas are no longer uncommon right? Most of the girls (even guys) love to watch them, and there are some Korean dramas which I would say are worth to watch! I prefer to watch comedy romance drama, rather than the melodrama. Oh, I love watching periodic drama too, the Joseon era drama. Hihihi

So, today I would like to review a new Korean drama 'Big', starring Gong Yoo from Coffee Prince and Korean beauty Lee Min Jung. This drama is still airing, I just watched the latest episodes an hour ago :D

The storyline is about a high school student from US (Shin Won Ho) who transferred to a High school in Seoul, where his homeroom teacher is played by Lee Min Jung. He met an accident with Gong Yoo and somehow their body switched. To his surprise, when Shin Won Ho's awake, he was entrapped in Gong Yoo's body, only to realize that Gong Yoo is his teacher's fiance! Here the conflicts begin. I'm impressed when Gong Yoo plays the high school kid character very well - the rebellious and selfish kid. It was hilarious :D The rookie actor - Shin Won Ho, does have a great talent as well, though I just saw him in the early few episodes.

The body, or soul-switching I guess, actually does reveal a shocking secret to Lee Min Jung. Want to know what the secret is? Do watch this drama! You can watch it here: Big

Oh, a sneak peek for you, the breathtaking wedding photo shoot!


Lee Min Jung is a very pretty bride!

Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment